A great man once said:
Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. We are caught in an inescapable network of mutuality, tied in a single garment of destiny. Whatever affects one directly, affects all indirectly.
I believe that law can be a noble profession--so long as we focus on building a more just society. I am proud to pursue justice for those who otherwise would suffer injustice. And, I am grateful to be living and working in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
Our Practice Areas
We practice family law (that's divorce, custody and visitation, child support, adoptions) and immigration law. Our firm also handles criminal matters on a case-to-case basis. Although we practice statewide, we focus on Southeast Michigan.
Why Should We Represent You?
- Experience. We are licensed in multiple states and have taken part in hundreds of cases. We pride ourselves in practicing both the civil and common law systems (the two main Western legal traditions). Working from this Global perspective, we can provide you the benefits of innovative advocacy in a complex and interconnected world.
- Efficiency. Unlike other attorneys who suffer from paying exorbitant rent, layers of a support personnel, fancy advertisements, and clunky business systems, we leverage cloud computing for legal research, practice management, and filing documents. This allows to operate "lean and mean." We work with clients of all financial means because everyone deserves effective legal representation.
- Dedication. You are never just a number to us. We carefully limit the cases we take, allowing us to fully invest ourselves in each stage of litigation. And, our work is never farmed out to a secretary or paralegal. We believe that only then can you receive the advantages of aggressive, dedicated representation.
Because of these advantages, you can be assured of excellent and affordable legal representation.
- Baylor University, Waco, Texas, B.A.
- Ave Maria School of Law, Ann Arbor, Michigan, J.D.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association
- Michigan Bar Association
- Louisiana Bar Association
- Lafayette Bar Association
- Washtenaw Bar Association
- back to top -